Stone Arch Bridge

Stone Arch Bridge
Mill City

Friday, February 4, 2011

Great Idea by Kodak


Kodak has done something extremely innovative on a very basic thing.
This morning I go the USA Today site to read a story about the Super Bowl ads. And I want to take it home to read over the weekend and I go to print it out.
And viola the screen shot to the left shows what popped up. A print screen with a Kodak brand printer on top - what smart placement. Something very simple yet very effective. I didn't even know that Kodak made printers but the next time I'm in the market for a printer I'll think about Kodak.
This is a great example of a brand finding an application that works to their benefit. Kodak makes printers and they are sponsoring printing on the USA Today site. Very, very smart and well done Kodak.

No comments:

Post a Comment