Stone Arch Bridge

Stone Arch Bridge
Mill City

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Technology hits ordinary things

When you think of all the impact that the iPhone has had it is mind blowing. How the smart phone momentum has changed the way many of us live our lives professionally and personally.

I received a gift this Christmas that I never would have thought about for a smart phone user who has a touch screen key pad.

Here in the Upper Midwest it can get kind of chilly in the winter and to use my iPhone I have to take off my gloves. My wife has seen me do this many times. Having a great eye for details like that she got me some new 180s TecTouch gloves.
They have a couple of little metal pads on each thumb and forefinger of the glove. They are actually called "conductive fabric pods" and allow you to easily operate an iPhone without taking off your gloves. That's innovation for a pretty staid category.

Is this something that you would buy? I'll let you know how they work for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment