Stone Arch Bridge

Stone Arch Bridge
Mill City

Monday, January 3, 2011

What's your word for 2011?

As we come to a close on the first business day for 2011 - I'd like to pose a question as to what will be your defining word this year?

What is the ONE word that will guide your journey through 2011.

Examples of this could be:

-Creativity
-Renew
-Invest
-Connect
-Passion
-Balance

OK you get the point. What is the one word that will define you in 2011?

My word for 2011 is "Authenticity". I want to focus on being real, true and genuine. In everything that I do professionally (and also personally) I want to true to who I am and not try to portray or communicate things that are no true to my soul.

So there it is - my word for 2011 is "Authenticity". What's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment