Stone Arch Bridge

Stone Arch Bridge
Mill City

Thursday, July 8, 2010

First week with the new iPhone4


Last Wednesday I got an email from Apple and I had to pick up my new iPhone4 by the end of the day on Thursday. Well needless to say I was excited about this but I had to first of all work during the day and then in the early evening attend our kid's city qualifying track meet.


I made it out to the Mall of America Apple store by 9AM - they close at 9:30. So I went through the process pretty quickly and was out the door by 9:20. The new iPhone4 looked great and I was excited to try it out.


Spent an hour getting it set-up at home that night and getting all my info transferred from my old iPhone (the original version).


Here are my thoughts after spending a week with the new iPhone4.


-I love the screen and clarity of it.

-The design is sleek

-It's fast - so much faster than my old iPhone

-Battery charge seems to be much stronger also

-Love the video feature although I haven't edited anything yet

-Love having a flash on the camera - some night pictures turned out pretty good

-Reversible camera (front or back view) is cool technology

-32g of space - will take me a long time to fill this one up versus my 8g which couldn't hold everything that I wanted it to.


So my perspective after the first week - is that the iPhone4 rocks. there are plenty of things that I haven't done with it yet but I'm looking forward to reviewing the 200+ page owners manual that Apple has up on it's website. A 200+ page manual for a phone. That pretty much sums up what this phone can do. And I'm excited to test the boundaries of it.


Apple once again hits a home run with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment