Stone Arch Bridge

Stone Arch Bridge
Mill City

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Great Customer Service by Apple

When I get great customer service it strikes a chord with me. Apple has continually delivered terrific customer service across many touch points that I've had with them.



My current example is that I needed to set up my voice mail account on my new iPhone4 and to do that I needed to recall the password that I set up once back almost 3 years ago. Well I didn't remember so I started to look for ways to talk to a live customer service person for Apple.



Found the number and in under 90 seconds was talking live to a very pleasant sales rep. Everything worked out great and he got my new voice message box set up.



So when I got the email survey today to fill out I was more than happy to provide some very positive feedback. It was at the conclusion of the survey that once again Apple over delivered. A very simple "thank you" page in many different languages. This is so smart and so Apple.



Thanks again Apple for another great customer service experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment